BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 23, 2009

Wedding update #1 (of many to come I'm sure)

The wedding madness begins! Tomorrow I am going wedding dress shopping with Sarrah!! I am really excited and nervous. I have spent a long time wanting to be engaged, but now that I am it feels very strange to be able to buy a bride magazine and seriously plan out the big day. I have absolutely no idea what I want, and I think tomorrow will be a good day to just get the first trial over with. I am still in shock a little that this is all happening, so tomorrow might bring a dose of reality too.

I feel kind of bad because I always pictured going dress shopping with my mom there, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunities to go together. She sounded pretty bummed that I was leaving her behind on the phone, but I'm sure it will work out better this way. I'll probably have a better idea of what I like and dislike after this, and Sarrah is really creative and sees things that I would never in a million years see if not for her. I know she'll be there for me when I break down into tears (because we all know I will, haha). And she'll be there to laugh at all the ridiculous dresses with me too. It will definitely be an adventure!

I'm excited that Kyle is actually throwing in his two cents on some of the planning stuff also. Of course his main concern is what we're going to be eating. No surprise to anyone who knows him, haha. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures of tomorrow so he can weigh in on the dress decision as well even though it will not be quite as important as the appetizers for him :)

0 comments: