BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

One Week To Go!!

This is the last week of school!!! I think I finally started to realize it when my students started asking me to sign their yearbooks today. Weird! I totally remember how exciting the last week of school was and how it seemed like finals were far less important than making sure every single friend had signed "Have a good summer!" in my yearbook.

I had to say goodbye to my seniors today because they're off to graduation practice (and their adult lives!). It was really hard to see them go! I think I might be feeling just a little sentimental since this is my first year, but these kids have been my life for the last 10 months and it will be weird to not see them every day. Don't worry about me though, I'm sure 2 months off will cure that in no time! So, here's to the class of 2009, and my first year as a teacher. By the way, I totally bought a yearbook, haha!

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Can I be the first to sign your yearbook?? UUmmm--yearbook signing was definately more important than finals