BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Newest Nephew!!

Kyle and I finally got to hang out with Brock, the newest little man in the family. He is such a chill baby! He is so cuddly and cute! He doesn't mind having Auntie hold him and snuggle him and he even gave me a smile! Brock is 2 months old now and starting to get all cute and chubby. We only got a few pics of him this time, but I'm sure there will be many more to come:)Here is Brock hangin out with Uncle Kyle. He makes the cutest little grumpy man faces :)

This is his little "sup" face. I can tell he's going to be such a cool little guy!

Below is a video of me feeding Brock a little snack. That's right folks, we actually have photographic evidence of me having a small maternal moment, haha.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You wish!! What's this I hear about you being ready to have another??

Jessica said...

Haha! Well then we can then discuss these baby rumors surrounding the "other" Peterson family...
...word on the street (and by that I mean facebook) has it that Brett and Jill are gonna try for a girl:)

As far as the baby making in the Cormany household we need to wait for Kyle to finish grad school, get rich enough for me not to have to work for a few years, and for them to perfect the whole non-pooping, non-barfing, non-crying version of these cute little bundles of joy.