BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sixteen...

...is the number of addresses I've had in the last 10 years. Last night I got to thinking about how weird it will be for Kyle and I to live in the same apartment for another year and I realized that the reason is because I haven't lived anywhere for longer than a year in over a decade. With this realization, I decided to finally unpack the rest of my stuff. Yes, I have kept some of my belongings boxed up because it has been much easier to keep them boxed than to unpack them and repack to move again and again. It will be nice to see my old pictures and books again :)

Does this mean I'm settling down?

2 comments:

chelsea said...

Wow! I can't imagine!! I'd love to live a bunch of different places, I just wouldn't love the moving part.

Robin said...

so I'm almost there with you at 8 addresses. I have one room that's still packed. But then, I still have limited furniture.