BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hoping for a girl...


That's right folks! I'm making a baby girl blankie. Of course, we haven't heard if Jill is having a boy or girl yet, but I'm taking things into my own hands (literally). I am going to start her collection of pink now so Jill can just deal with it! If in March we find out that I'm getting another nephew I guess this little thing will just have to go in the hope chest along with Sarrah's little girl blanket. (Sarrah, could you seriously get started on that for me please? I'm going to run out of room.)

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

holy cow! No pressure, right?? We should find out the 2nd week in March- so I'll call you with the news!!!

Jessica said...

Haha, no pressure! If Brett follows the Peterson pattern then we know its a girl!