BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 9, 2009

Almost finished moving!

Kyle and I are finally almost all settled into the new place! Last weekend we finished cleaning out the old apartment and turning in our keys. I am so glad I never have to go back to that place again! The new place is starting to come together as well. Here's Lady overseeing the progress from her kitten house.

Here is the "dry bar" that I love. We'll have to have a housewarming party soon so we can put it to good use!
The living room as viewed from the couch. Yes that is FRIENDS on the TV there, haha. The blue is the color Kyle and I chose to paint the living room. It was a compromise of the color I wanted (lighter and more green) and the color Kyle wanted (deep blue). I am starting to like it actually. It is called Pleasant View. Perfect for a little love nest:)

Lady is loving it, so we know we chose well. Her new favorite place to hang out is the back of our new couch (Ryan's beloved old couch). I remember that Cappy liked to lay there as well, so maybe its just a cat thing. Kyle already has a favorite seat on the couch and go figure, that Lady's favorite spot is on his headrest. She is such a Daddy's girl!
Moving is hard work guys!

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Wow, your place looks so cute! Lady looks like she's been working really hard :) Can't wait to come out and see you guys!