BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Disc Golf in SLO


Kyle and I headed down to SLO for a nice relaxing weekend to hang out with Rhiannon and Corey before Brock makes his big appearance. When we were there we went out to Sinsheimer Park to play some disc golf.
Its too bad we didn't get any pictures of me playing, because I have such "creative" form. In fact, at the first hole I had such a powerful follow through that I fell off the platform and landed right on my back. Kyle was pretty impressed.

Here's a shot of the 8th hole with Bishop's Peak in the background. Despite my creative form I actually ended up kicking Kyle's butt on a few of the holes. If only I could do that in real golf!


Beautiful SLO at sunset. I hope someday we can move back here!

0 comments: