BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One year to go!

One year to go until Kyle and I officially become the Cormany Couple!

Kyle, Mom, and I went down to SLO for the weekend to see family and enjoy the beautiful weather.

Kyle was such a good sport listening to my mom and I talk wedding all weekend as we measured the yard, and shopped for my dress, and picked out plants for centerpieces, etc... He was even a good enough sport to pose for some pictures.



I can't lie, the first time I set foot in this yard (after dating Kyle for only a week) I knew I wanted to get married on these steps. And in one year from now, we'll be back here saying our vows! I'm so thankful that Kirk and Candace are letting us get married at their beautiful home. I feel like our day will be so much more special because we are sharing it with them.

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BIG DAY