BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween!



This Halloween Kyle and I went to go visit the nephews up north. It was the first time I got to go trick or treating with any of my nephews on Halloween since it fell on a Saturday this year! Kyle and I joined in the festivities by dressing up as a slutty sorority girl (Kyle) and a Spanish SeƱorita (me).


Kyle's costume was so ridiculous, especially when he carried around a basket to collect candy and a beer as he trick or treated with my nephews. When we were in the grocery store picking up some rum for Ryan's spiked spiced apple cider, everyone was either horrified by the sight of my cross-dressing fiance or dying of laughter. Some of the Bel Air workers were taking photos of kids in their costumes and they snapped one of my mom the pumpkin and Kyle to hang on the wall. I'm so glad my family has a sense of humor!  




 The little ones were adorable in their costumes. Hayden was a little clown just like his dad was when he was his age. Brady was a little cowboy, Cole was a pirate, and Isaiah was the grim reaper. Mom made Brady and Hayden's costumes and they were so adorable. There really is something special about a homemade Halloween costume. One of my favorite things about growing up was picking my costume and showing it off once my mom finished making it. I'm sure all the little guys love having something made especially for them. 





 




















Tucker even got a little doggy version of Hayden's costume (though he ate the pom-pom off the top of his hat as soon as he was left unattended). After the trick-or-treating we all relaxed in the front yard and ate and talked with all the neighbors. We were all so glad to have Ryan safe and sound back from Afghanistan (and making us yummy food) again!  Perfect Halloween if you ask me!

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Damn Jess, your girlfriend is HOT!!

Those are great pics of the boys :)