BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

You might be a cat lady if...

...Your co-workers make you a "litter box" cake for your birthday. Yes, this disgusting looking creation is actually made of cake (and tootsie rolls). Believe it or not it tasted delicious!!

You might be a cat lady if...... most of your birthday presents have a cat theme. (and you love it!)
Check out this mirror that Kyle's mom made for me.


Each little square is handmade with a cute design and she put Lady and Bella on each of the corners.


This year my birthday was a little rough because I am still getting over the flu. We postponed my birthday dinner until Saturday and Kyle took me out to one of our favorite restaurants, Flemings. It was sooo delicious! Even though I was sick, it was still a good birthday because of all my awesome family and friends that sent messages and called to wish me a great day. Thanks for all the sweet words guys. I love you all!These are my beautiful roses that Kyle brought me. Sweetie :)

When I got home from work I had these waiting by the door. Thanks Ry and Erin! Awesome surprise :)

1 comments:

LittleDoc said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this litter pan cake more than i can express. hands down the tackiest, most wonderful thing i have seen in a long time.