BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bundles of Furry Joy...

This weekend Kyle and I went up to my mom's for an early Mother's day visit. When we were there we got to meet the neighbor's new batch of kitties!! If you know me, you know I was in hog heaven and had to be dragged away from the box of squirmy love. I nearly stuck one in my purse, but Kyle convinced me to leave them with their mama a little longer. Luckily, my mom gets to take one home with her!! Below is my mom's new love Beau (That's what I named him, I think that could change when she gets him home). He is a super cuddly, mellow, boy kitty and he stole my heart!!
This adorable little girl already has a home picked out otherwise she would have been mom's first choice. She was a little sweetie!
Here is mom-cat checking to see if Beau is alright after I walked too far away from the kitten box for her comfort.
Below are too little furry buddies that I could have just taken home right then and there! The little orange buddy is a boy kitty that I named Stanley. He was full of spunk. The grey girly reminded me so much of Lady when we first got her. Grey kitties are so pretty!!
Here's me and little Beau just bonding and snuggling. He just wanted to cuddle and cuddle. Such a cuddle bug!
This feisty little girl kept trying to climb up to my shoulders. Brave little one!

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

even for a non-cat lady those little suckers are hard to resist!!!! Can't wait to snuggle up with Terri's new baby