BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's OFFICIALLY a girl!!


When I went up to visit my family in March we got the exciting confirmation that Brett and Jill's baby is in fact, a girl!! My mom could not be more excited to finally get her granddaughter and Kyle and I are super stoked to have a niece!

My first present to baby Carlyn was a pink blanket. I've been dying to make one since my brothers started having kids and I finally get to make as many ruffly, girly, soft and cuddly blankets as I want!

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Miss Carlyn is going to look so pretty in her cozy blanket! I bet you'll even change her diapers :)

Jessica said...

If any of the other Peterson kids are any indication, the boys better watch out for this little miss! Brett is going to have his hands full! She is sure to be the cutest thing on the planet. But I still won't change her diaper.