BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Beach Day!

Kyle and I spent a good portion of our time in Maui just being beach bums. Here are some pics of us just goofing around. Here's Kyle doing his best "Baywatch" run. This is me surfing back to shore in my tube with my snorkel mask on. Classy. Here we are giving our best model faces. This one is "Blue Steel". Here I am trying my best to entice some whales to show up. I really want to see one!After all that we worked up quite an appetite. We tried out a restaurant called Kimo's. It was soo yummy and we had an awesome view of the harbor.


We caught the sunset on our way home. Definitely a beautiful day in paradise!

1 comments:

Peterson Family said...

That is the best Baywatch Run I've ever seen! He could totally be David Hasselhoff (ha ha ha)