BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Maui No Ka Oi


On Monday, Kyle and I tested out our new snorkeling equipment at Honolua Bay. We got to see lots of reef and cool fish. I spotted an octopus, a needlefish, some butterfly fish, and some tuna. Kyle saw some puffer fish, and other tropical fish that I couldn't recognize. We both saw the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a fish several times (Hawaii's state fish). I totally recognized it from when I was a kid and my dad taught me how to say it when we went to Maui.

After snorkeling we drove down to Charley Young Beach and met up with a photographer to get our engagement pictures taken. (We'll have them up on a website in a few weeks for your viewing pleasure). Neither of us has had professional pictures taken before so it was kind of fun. Hopefully we got some really good sunset pictures!

On our way to Lahaina to pick up a frisbee for Kyle (it wouldn't be right if he couldn't play frisbee on the beach!) we saw this lady riding with her dog on her moped. We thought it was so hilarious we had to share.

0 comments: